ILMxLAB has been teasing details for Last Call, the second part of Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy’s Edge since April, further expanding the sci-fi adventure. Today, the studio has released the final details fans have been waiting for, the launch date and price. Plus, there’s a new extended trailer showcasing even more of the DLC.
The new trailer comes in at just under three minutes, providing the best preview yet of your next Star Wars adventure whilst unveiling even more characters. New to the roster are:
- Hondo Ohnaka voiced by Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Aladdin, The Princess and the Frog)
- Neeva voiced by Anika Noni Rose (The Princess and the Frog, Dreamgirls, Them)
- Stormtrooper leader Lt. Gauge will be voiced by Daman Mills (Dragon Ball Super: Broly, Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- Mobster Boggs Triff will be voiced by Darin DePaul (Overwatch, Final Fantasy XV)
- Assassin droid IG-88 will be voiced by Rhys Darby (Yes Man, Flight of the Conchords)
ILMxLAB has also clarified that Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy’s Edge – Last Call will feature one main campaign on Batuu with two further side tales rounding out the experience. Heading back into the wilds of Batuu, in Last Call Dok-Ondar gives you a job, recovering an ancient artefact. This will see you explore new locations like the Sardeevem Chasm and the Cavern of the Moons, solving puzzles and dealing with new threats.
As for the new tales, in The Bounty of Boggs Triff you take on the role of class four assassin droid IG-88, tasked with collecting a bounty on the moon of Nar Shaddaa inside an impregnable fortress. The Sacred Garden continues Ady’Sun Zee’s narrative, set during the High Republic era where she’s now a Jedi Knight with her own padawan to train.
Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy’s Edge – Last Call will be arriving for Oculus Quest on 15th September, priced at $9.99 USD. Or if you don’t already own the videogame it’ll be $34.99 all in. Check out the new trailer below and for further updates keep reading VRFocus.